Saturday, January 6, 2018

Let's Talk About San Diego


Last summer we spent a few days in California…which isn’t on my list of favorite states. Yall can keep your expensive everything, rolled tacos, water bottle/aluminum can tax, and freezing cold beaches! Ha. However, San Diego is the new home of my best friend, Elizabeth, and my favorite baby boy big kid, Hunter. So…I suppose I’ll be a frequent Cali visitor :)

This trip included my two best gals, Vanessa and Elizabeth, and our husbands doing touristy things around the city.

Highlights of the trip:
-donuts
-La Jolla beach
-Belmont Park
-Baseball game (don’t know who vs. don’t know who)
-Grill & chill pool day
-Finding a Mexican bakery that sold pan dulces (yes, yes, and more yes!)
-Balboa Park
-Bonfire on the beach/making smores
-San Diego Zoo
-USS Midway: This was super cool because my dad was actually stationed on this aircraft carrier when he was in the navy.

 

 


 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amber. I am a friend of your dad, Willie, and I'd love to subscribe to your blog. Is there a way to do that? Your photos are magnificent and your writing is amazing. :-) Sending you and your family lots of love and light. <3

    ReplyDelete